Beet Seeds , Three Color Blend Beet Seeds 300 pcs
Regular price $4.98 Sale price
Bright earthy beet blend in a little over a month!
Brilliant bright golden, red and white beets combined together for a delicious and healthy blend. Sweet and earthy beets are scrumptious roasted, baked into chips or sliced thin and served raw.
How to Sow and Plant
- Sow beet seeds in well-worked, well-drained soil in full sun after danger of frost in spring. In frost free areas, sow in fall.
- Beets are sensitive to acidic soils and prefer a pH of 6.0 – 7.0. If your soil is more acidic, add Garden Lime as directed on the bag.
- Sow thinly in rows 12 inches apart and cover with ½ inches of fine soil. Firm lightly and keep evenly moist.
- Seedlings emerge in 14-21 days.
- Thin to stand about 3" apart when seedlings are 1-2" tall. Note that beet seeds are actually clusters of seeds and require more thinning than other crops.